- Global assessment report on disaster risk reduction – May 2013
- Salford work in Sri Lanka and Iraq praised at Guardian awards - March 2013
- MAKING CITIES RESILIENT Special Themed issue of the International Journal of Disaster Resilience in the Built Environment (IJDRBE) - February 2012
- Dr.Bingu Ingirige, addresses the European Forum for Urban Security (EFUS) 2012 conference in Brussels -December 2012
- Towards a Research Partnership in Disaster Management and Resilience Symposium - November 2012
- First ANDROID Conference held in Estonia - October 2012
- Call for papers for the "International Conference on Building Resilience Individual, institutional and societal coping strategies to address the challenges associated with disaster risk" - October 2012
- Inaugural ANDROID Conference - October 2012
CIB World Congress
The 2010 CIB World Congress is focused on Building a Better World. The construction and built environment sectors are already hugely important to achieving a world in which people are properly housed, in which buildings and transport systems support the efficient operation of our economies, and in which people are happy and healthy. But we can do better. Connecting and channelling the full capacities of the construction and built environment industries to meet the needs of the human race, head on, will transform the world, for us and for future generations.
The CIB World Congress is THE place to be to learn about the state of the art in markets, research and innovation linked to construction and the built environment. The Congress will include high profile presentations by leading authorities and thought leaders; trend reports covering a wide range of disciplines; perspectives on national and regional markets around the world; and the latest academic papers from every corner of the global built environment research community.
More details about the CIB 2010 World Congress is available through www.ccib2010.org